Bookkeeper in Midlothian, TX
Bookkeeping involves maintaining accurate and updated records of all of your company’s financial activity. This includes bank records, tax filings, payroll records, purchase and sale records, and regulatory filings. These records are essential for regulatory compliance. With proper bookkeeping such as audits, payroll, and tax preparation are simpler and less time-consuming.
Range of services we provide under bookkeeping includes:
- Recording Bank and Credit Card transactions.
- Reconciliation of Bank, Credit Card, Line of Credit, Loans, and other Ledger Accounts.
- Processing Accounts Payables: Creating Purchase Orders, Entering Bills against Purchase Orders, Applying for payments against Bills, Reconciling vendor statements.
- Processing Accounts Receivables: Entering Sales Orders, Creating Estimates against Sales Orders, Creating invoices, Applying receipts and Deposits
- General Ledger Review and corrections.
- Depreciation/Amortization entries: Maintaining Fixed Assets Ledger and calculating Depreciation on Fixed Assets through Fixed Assets CS.
- Inter-Company Transactions- Posting necessary journal entries to reflect inter-company transactions in a proper manner and according to bookkeeping standards.
- Inventory – Keeping records of all inventory movements and providing supportive records while stock-taking and preparing necessary reports for cost analysis and inventory management.
- Providing Income (Profit and Loss) Statement, Balance Sheet, Trial Balance, Cash Flow Statement, Preparing Budgeted Financial Statements.
- Monthly, Quarterly, and Year-End Review and closing entries.
- Book clean up and catchup